08:30am Pick up from all Hotels
09:00am – Tour Starts – Daily
- Visit Vanuatu first ever chocolate factory to see and learn about how it is made with free taste and purchase cheaper than elsewhere in town.
- Followed by visiting Banks cultural village at Etas where chief Stanley will be our host to explain all that that you see and do, such as watching their foods demonstration, food reserve during bad weather eg. Cyclone session; fishing with custom dancing, singing and lots more.
- Cool off with a swim at beautiful Blue Lagoon. Snorkel, swig at your own choice with local refreshments of Tropical Fruits etc….
- Visit the home of our Oldest Turtles in Vanuatu in their Aquarium with other local animals and birds etc…
- Swim and snorkel at your interest after lunch if you wish.
- Followed by lovely Tropical BBQ lunch set for all as Buffet where you could all serve yourselves and enjoy the beautiful view just overlooking the ocean, makes it all really enjoyable.
- Visit Tanna Coffee to see and learn how this as a family small project has grown into a big factory and one4 of the biggest export for Vanuatu today, can also taste and purchase cheaper that town town, very interesting.
- Short stop in town for Duty Free shopping.
- Lastly visit our Vanuatu Handicraft market on wharf Road to purchase your local souvenir product to remind you of your holiday in Vanuatu or give away from our Activity center to remember your time with us.
- Tour ends with drop off back to the Hotels around 5:00pm.
Price: 7,500Vt per person
Kids: 5 – 12 at half price under @ F.O.C
Min: 6 Pax
A full guided tour with all Inclusive to help you enjoy your holiday with us in Vanuatu and thank you for choosing us
HAVE A NICE DAY