08:30am Pick up from all Hotels
09:00am – Tour Starts
- Visit Vanuatu first ever chocolate factory to see and learn about how it is made.
- Followed by visiting Banks cultural village at ETAS where chief Stanley will be your host to explain everything you see, you will also take part in few activities such as custom dances, food Demonstration, Local fishing and lots more, very interesting.
- Cool off with a swim at our beautiful Blue Lagoon, where you can shorkel or swing yourself using local ropes tired to trees on the side of the Lagoon, how about trying it for the first time to remember your lovely time in Vanuatu with special local tropical fruits serve for refreshments.
- Drive through local villages and beautiful beaches till we visit our little friend “The school children” at Epao village with their very informative and kind headmaster where you will be welcome and entertained with songs games and other activities etc.…
- LUNCH- Stop for Buffet lunch at Beachcomber Resort where you could also put your feet in their beautiful hot spring or just relax outside to enjoy just looking out at the Ocean and just the breeze.
- Drive past the WWII relex as the guide will give you lots of information about the War in the New Hebrides in 1940’s when to stop the war in the Solomon’s.
- Afternoon Tea/Coffee at beautiful Havana Harbour before we head back to Port Vila and be back in town just before 5:00pm
Duration: 8 Hours
Price: 7,000VT per person 5-12 years at half price
Under 5 @ F.O.C
A full guide tour with all-inclusive to help you enjoy your holiday with us in Vanuatu and thank you for choosing us.
HAVE A NICE DAY!